Alright who's doing it?

robo hobo

Active Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
269
Someone's peeing in the acid water in Blackmesa! (I'm looking at you jarate snipers!) Seriously, guys I know it's acid water, but it's not a toilet! As if swimming in acid wasn't bad enough, Steve's gotta swim in urine now?

 
I peed in the Gulf of Finland... maybe that's where Mesa gets its water from.
 
I take leaks in there while waiting for the elevator, regardless of which class I play.
 
I take leaks in there while waiting for the elevator, regardless of which class I play.

I'm surprised steve hasn't died already if that's the case.

Nuclear & Toxic waste, not a problem.
OSVGs urine, deadly. :laugh:
 
This wouldn't of happened if DragonHill took my advice and replaced the water with green jello
 
I'm not that good of a Spy, so when I'm being hunted, I pee out of fear and terror.

Sorry. I'll try to control my nervous Spy bladder.
 
You know this wouldn't be such a big deal if Steve wasn't such a big baby about chlorine.

Just saying.
 
The pee was so warm it burned! Or was it acid?

Or was it...baptism by fire?
 
It already had radioactive waste in it. I thought it would be OK! Please don't kill me =/
 
Back
Top