Alright who's doing it?

Wow, didn't realize that all of those jar throws I missed did so much damage.

I need to do that more often, because that looks cool! *shot*
 
this thread is full of many lols and "potty-talk"

and are you sure that isnt the 14 pounds of cheese i threw in there? because that certainly looks like cheese melted in highly radioactive goop, and the bright side of that isn't harmful to steve and will infact, make him a goldfish.

now as for all those jarate throwers and piss-takers... SHAME ON YOU YOU RUINED A PERFECTLY DELICIOU- wait... no, a perfectly SANITARY BODY OF ACID, is this how you plan to dominate Steve, by suffocating him excretions?!?!
 
Theres nothing wrong with wetting yourself in the acid. I do it all the time. When I fall 40 feet of a platform into a pool of toxic chemicals and im being shot at, my bladder is the least of my concerns.

Besides, Steve understands it. We were talking the other day, and apparently that water gets pretty cold. When we come and warm it up for him, he stays nice and cozy all night long.
 
and are you sure that isnt the 14 pounds of cheese i threw in there?

ben-stiller_l.jpg
 
Apparently the pee wasn't the problem. After talking to Green Lantern (in my imagination) he told me that he dumped his entire latrine into the pool. The pee itself wasn't bad. But combined by the explosive turds of Green here it made for the deadly combination. I have inquired to Monkeybits's research group to help do further testing. Still awaiting a response.

proof of Green Lantern's intent http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99654&page=96
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top