Sorry

Frank The Tank

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
911
Sorry I have not been on much latly
I have a new job doing repair work at our local steel plants.
The hours are all over the place since there are only windows of time where something is not in use. That way the plant does not lose money.
I hate the job but right now money is money
Hope all you guys are having fun!!

WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!!!!!!!
 
Yeah alot of us havent been on lately because of work and school, But hurry back! :D
 
Sorry I have not been on much latly
I have a new job doing repair work at our local steel plants.
The hours are all over the place since there are only windows of time where something is not in use. That way the plant does not lose money.
I hate the job but right now money is money
Hope all you guys are having fun!!

WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!!!!!!!

Through the Quad and into the Gymnasium??? I'm down, bring your green hat! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top