Crysis Fans!!!!

M3dley

Famous
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
467
If you downloaded the demo well its your lucky day. EA are idiots!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=522


GET TO PLAY WITH ALL THE CARS! TANKS! GUNS! SHIPS! NUKES!


yes i said nukes. there is a nuke gun and a nuke tank. and yes they are very powerful.

oh and it is not illegal because the EA idiots left the source code open for everyone to see! wahoo!!! Add's another 10 hours of fun onto the 1 level crysis demo.
 
Thats awesome I must say, but I will have to resist doing that because I want to play through the game when it comes out =P
 
That's sweet. I always thought EA was run by a bunch of idiots.
 
DoD and TF2 are way better. Cyrisis is a resource hog.....
 
wow, thats nice. I just got done going through the demo, but I might have to check this out. Great link for all the talk about the possibilites of directx 10 on xp
 
[quote1194032623=chemically_dependent]
wow, thats nice. I just got done going through the demo, but I might have to check this out. Great link for all the talk about the possibilites of directx 10 on xp
[/quote1194032623]


download it it is so worth it. Just to use all the guns and cars and tanks just adds 10 hours of fun on to your demo.


**there are no spoilers in the download unless you open the one file and read it. so just dont read it and you wont know of the plot***
 

Latest posts

Back
Top