K Kawaii~~ Thread Junky Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 828 Oct 21, 2009 #2 Holy moly cack a poly that is perfect for the blue pimp a pink mistrezz =)
D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Oct 21, 2009 #4 wtf i dont see anything ?
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Oct 22, 2009 #9 Thanks a lot Cosmo, there goes my breakfast... I have a great come back for this though, inappropriate, but it would murder you. :laugh: Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
Thanks a lot Cosmo, there goes my breakfast... I have a great come back for this though, inappropriate, but it would murder you. :laugh:
V Viktum Famous Joined May 15, 2009 Messages 555 Oct 22, 2009 #12 I got your back Pimp daddy, This chick asked me last night for your number when u Left the bar bro....
I got your back Pimp daddy, This chick asked me last night for your number when u Left the bar bro....
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Oct 22, 2009 #13 lol death blade you must be joking. i actually loled. pimp i dont want an invite to the wedding thanks before hand
lol death blade you must be joking. i actually loled. pimp i dont want an invite to the wedding thanks before hand
W Wallrat Famous Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 574 Oct 22, 2009 #14 Death_Blade said: wtf i dont see anything ? Click to expand... RU viewing from work? It's a photobucket link and my work blocks it too. I'll just have to check it from home tonight. Should I or shouldn't I? Based on the comments I'm a bit fearful...
Death_Blade said: wtf i dont see anything ? Click to expand... RU viewing from work? It's a photobucket link and my work blocks it too. I'll just have to check it from home tonight. Should I or shouldn't I? Based on the comments I'm a bit fearful...
Burt_Reynolds Thread Thumper Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 1,081 Oct 22, 2009 #15 lol that's funny/scary stuff
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Oct 22, 2009 #17 HAHAHAHA! Oh yeah Vik I remember her :laugh:
J Jedihitman EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,716 Oct 22, 2009 #18 I'm sorry but is that a real person?
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Oct 22, 2009 #19 It's sad that so many of you can see that working ==== sorry pimp....
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Oct 22, 2009 #20 Haha that thing isn't real... or at least I hope not... I couldn't even finish my breakfast cause of that thing!
Haha that thing isn't real... or at least I hope not... I couldn't even finish my breakfast cause of that thing!