hey admins I have been a recruit for a few months now, i was just wondering when I would expected to get recruited, or how i can make the process go by quicker.. please respond... thank you
i have also received plenty of compliments from many of the regulars on the server, I believe I can be a great admin with alot of potential, please think about it.. thank you again
Promotions are given out when leadership thinks a member is ready. My advice is just to keep playing and remember our rules and sooner or later you'll get noticed
According to this thread you have been accepted into eGO as a full member. You should be wearing your =(e)= tag in our servers.
As far as promotions go, as you spend some time around the eGO servers and forums leadership will get to see you in action and you will most likely be promoted at some point. For now though, don't worry about being promoted to an admin - instead, enjoy the servers and get to know the community! Your time will come soon enough