Be Back I promise

Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
114
Hey Guys,

Im sorry I have not been active for a few days. My big computer (8core) has been having some mouse twitching problems. I discovered that it only happens after I use my gaming computer at the same time. To back track a little, I have 3 displays, 30 inch, 19 inch and a 15 inch. My gaming computer and my big computer share the 19inch because it has 2 ports. When I use the gaming computer, it causes the big computer to go crazy. Il be back gaming as soon as I fix the problem or get a new display.
Quick Note: I cant use the gaming computer while the big computer is off because the gaming computer gets its internet from the big computer.


Im still gonna be on the forums.

=(e)= Commanding Officer
 
Wow...that's an interesting setup, CO. Your big computer acts as a router for your gaming PC which shares a display with the big computer? :confused1::confused1:

Also, last time I checked, you don't need 2 displays on a gaming PC. So just plug 2 monitors into your big PC, and the 3rd one into your gaming rig. Problem solved. :)
 
Wow...that's an interesting setup, CO. Your big computer acts as a router for your gaming PC which shares a display with the big computer? :confused1::confused1:

Also, last time I checked, you don't need 2 displays on a gaming PC. So just plug 2 monitors into your big PC, and the 3rd one into your gaming rig. Problem solved. :)

Cant Do that, The 30 is for the editing software I use (final cut) The 15 is for file lists, and the 19 is my color correction/ preview display. im working on finding a fix for this. I have an old apple 15 inch from 1994 but I have to get the adaptor to work so I can plug it into a vga or DVI port.
 
I'm jealous you have the problems you're having. Yeah, it sucks to have not be able to play, but if I'm having problems it's because I don't have a video card. That's right, I envy your problems.
 
Envy mine then,having no internet,and wanting so much to come back and play insurgency!!!
 
Another week for my gaming compy to be back up and running. Another who envies your problems.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top