? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Oct 22, 2009 #3 lol seen it, wish snipers shot up like that everytime i killed one.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Oct 22, 2009 #4 lol, nice! I've seen it before but its always fun to look at again!
O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Oct 22, 2009 #7 That is hilarious. I wish people didn't turn around every time I try to stab them like all the heavies on blackmesa.
That is hilarious. I wish people didn't turn around every time I try to stab them like all the heavies on blackmesa.
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Oct 22, 2009 #12 That made my day, thank you very much for that gem. Looks Like I have a new background on my computer.
That made my day, thank you very much for that gem. Looks Like I have a new background on my computer.
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Oct 23, 2009 #13 Hahaha, i love it when snipers fly away like that after i backstab them :]
B batlbot Active Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 250 Oct 23, 2009 #16 lol, there is nothing funner than flying 75 yards from the force of a backstab...