More CSO Screenies

Stealth

Famous
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
493
oh btw the guns are not skinned, thats how they are suppossed to look like, cos its CSO.

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php
 
Guys........

It is not new game it is just a modified condition zero with micro payment transactions for Asian markets.......... how many threads do we need about this lol
 
i don't want to be that guy but value is not started making CS:S 2 i was waching them interveiw Garry saying that or L4D2. Which they choses L4D2 :( sorry
 
I'm glad they didnt make CSS2, just kinda got it, and that looks like the worst game ever
 
Guys........

It is not new game it is just a modified condition zero with micro payment transactions for Asian markets.......... how many threads do we need about this lol

yeah wow... and its been out forever too but i guess its a fad :facewall: wait it out
 
I get mad because every few weeks there is a thread about it and everyone doesn't understand what CS online is. I explain it. Then next week there is another thread LOL
 
graphics are terrible

a reason for that could be that it's just a modified version of Condition Zero.

And I really hope there wont be more threads about CSO, people can use Google to search it if they want info about it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top