What is your most Idle time?

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
Hey guys,
I was wondering, what is your Idle time? Someone in INS Div asked this :chair:

Mine;
2 hours in Donner at 5am...no one wanted to come....

So whats yours?
 
I got up to 108hours once, but I didnt get a screen shot of it unfortunately.

switchtimecrop.png
 
I know that I've gone over 30 hours while seeding Flash, I might have idled longer at some point, but that's the longest that I remember :P.
 
13 hours on sniper server, but was kicked :| but holy crap duality thats a long idle time lol.
 
If it counts, I've idled a TF2 idle server for 3 days.... :P But in just a normal server, 22 1/2 hours. =\
 
Seeding the sniper server can get you mass amounts of idle time. Throw myself in about 11pm CST and get about 15-17 hours idle time.
 
Back
Top