AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Oct 23, 2009 #1 Just a few pics of my day out on the map Sawmill PS I put someone who didn't belong in one of the screenshots so if you know who I'm talking about tell me
Just a few pics of my day out on the map Sawmill PS I put someone who didn't belong in one of the screenshots so if you know who I'm talking about tell me
C ChaosCat EGO Addict Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 1,350 Oct 23, 2009 #2 lol, nice pics. those are awesome. Also, I see a Gman, in the background of the 1st pic.
C CrimsonLotus Forum Fiend Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 657 Oct 23, 2009 #3 it's the sandvich in the second pic isnt it?! lol no he got the Gman one.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Oct 24, 2009 #5 Heavy is gonna slamdunk that Spy ;o
B Bad_Dude Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 2,585 Oct 24, 2009 #6 That Gman's a SPY!
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Oct 24, 2009 #8 ChaosCat said: lol, nice pics. those are awesome. Also, I see a Gman, in the background of the 1st pic. Click to expand... Nice you found it, Congrats 1st one!
ChaosCat said: lol, nice pics. those are awesome. Also, I see a Gman, in the background of the 1st pic. Click to expand... Nice you found it, Congrats 1st one!
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Oct 26, 2009 #12 THAT BASKET BALL IS A SPY! nice placement of the Gman!