Fancy TF2 disguises (Video)

AJC

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
657
I was looking on FPS banana for some cool skins and stumbled upon this stash of gold, Take a look for your self-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9YPBR51iE[/ame]
Skin Link- http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/75705

BTW I take no credit for the video!
 
looks pretty cool, but I hope there isnt a side effect where you can see who the spies are on other team.
 
Ok so I DL'd it and was sceptical as to how it would show other disguised spies and I asked a friend to help me out. Needless to say it all worked fine and no worries on discovering enemies spies. Love the way this looks as well, awesome post.
 
There has to be a problem with this somewhere. Something this win can't possibly go off without a hitch. Until any major problem presents itself though, I'm getting it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top