New Starcraft 2 Battle Report!

I'm so pumped for this. It's so beautifulll <3<3
 
David Kim is unkillable. Also, nukes are a lot better with the new Ghosts - good to know!

Stalkers are still looking a touch weak though, which saddens me :(
 
A good report, but I liked the other 3 a lot more for some reason.
 
those north koreans >:O owning at starcraft....sigh...lols (i know hes south korean im joking :P)
 
Never played starcraft but I'm a fan of lanning and strategy games, I'll maybe check this out.
 
I wanna see more zerg action! Ugh, why don't they just release the game and let me try them out for myself.
 
My heart for this game is going away slowly...
I was so exicted for the release ... like over a year ago. Then I put myself back into place by reminding myself that Blizzard keeps good secrets, but when they're "revealed" they take AGES to complete. I don't even want to know when the actual first announcement of SC2 was anymore... it's just annoying.

If you read the SC2 Beta testing stuff, it says they'll notify you in the upcoming months! ...
I'll definitely buy this game when it's fully released, but my expectations for a quick release or even a release within the next year, are low.
 
i herd u have 3 buy 3 of them seperate to play all???

it's going to be 3 separate games, each with a racial campaign longer than all 3 of the previous combined. each game will also add new units to the mix, just like the other expansions.
 
Starcraft 2 is gonna be great

Starcraft 1 was awesome, star craft 2 is gunna be even better! I can't wait
 
I was big into starcraft I even played elky and got my butt whooped, but I put up a good fight, starcraft 2 has been coming out for years, the only delay is there trying to make it fair, where all units have equal power, etc it's something weird But I can't wait I will eat that game UP.
 
there is no hope, 8 year old korean school girls pwn at that game lol, but it looks really great, cant wait!
 
Back
Top