I ImDead Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 2,618 Oct 24, 2009 #1 eG's win against the O's 16-10 Was a tough battle!!! but the eG's pulled through post pics and or comments!
eG's win against the O's 16-10 Was a tough battle!!! but the eG's pulled through post pics and or comments!
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 24, 2009 #2 ImDead, the eG's are the new champions. every team i was on has been champion. coincidence, I THINK NOT! lol. gj eGs. nice try eGOs
ImDead, the eG's are the new champions. every team i was on has been champion. coincidence, I THINK NOT! lol. gj eGs. nice try eGOs
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Oct 24, 2009 #3 Congrats guys. I guess that means that in 2 weeks the e's will fight the eG's. I hope that game will be a good game.
Congrats guys. I guess that means that in 2 weeks the e's will fight the eG's. I hope that game will be a good game.
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Oct 25, 2009 #4 lotus blade said: ImDead, the eG's are the new champions. every team i was on has been champion. coincidence, I THINK NOT! lol. gj eGs. nice try eGOs Click to expand... Every team you been on has had to try HARDER to win, thats why lol but nice job eG's
lotus blade said: ImDead, the eG's are the new champions. every team i was on has been champion. coincidence, I THINK NOT! lol. gj eGs. nice try eGOs Click to expand... Every team you been on has had to try HARDER to win, thats why lol but nice job eG's
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Oct 29, 2009 #5 when did this happen?!
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 9, 2009 #7 wasn't in this one... Hopefully I will be in the next...
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 9, 2009 #8 uh....not to be mean but, why did you post in this? this is like...a month old. :O
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Dec 5, 2009 #10 GG guys, it was a fun event
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Dec 5, 2009 #11 ... even though i wasnt there