- Joined
- Aug 15, 2009
- Messages
- 950
I just came across a rather old download on FPSBanana that gives you high-res character textures for the default models. At first I was iffy about it, but after checking them out in-game, they are very nice. If you're looking for something to make your default models look more realistic, this is a good choice. It can hit your FPS like any high-res skin, so it can be a bit of a trade-off. There are a few issues with this, for example, the Phoenix's arms are really bright and the ST6 doesn't have a patch anymore, but overall, it's a decent pack.
Link.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find anything on it.
Note: Screenshots don't really do it justice. You can't really see the difference until you look at them in-game.
Link.
Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find anything on it.
Note: Screenshots don't really do it justice. You can't really see the difference until you look at them in-game.
Last edited:















. I don't see a difference either. Maybe it looks brighter? But yeah. I wouldn't be able to get skins, my fps would drop to like, 5. Lol.




