


Hahahaha, there are so many of these threads anymore
Sorry bud, but you only killed me onceNice. I would like to say a put a hearty chunk of deaths into the score![]()

Hehe, nice work Reven. I've gotten maybe exactly 1,337 on a 2fort server. (No lie, if wanted, I can post a thread here, and that was my first time playing the Heavy.)
actually, he was playing very well. using his medics well, using his airblast very well..this was a good example of how the backburner is actually not you friend on BM.
but 7 hours??!!!??!? wow
~D
go outside ok, maybe a little too dramatic, but seriously, 7 hours?!
And as for the people who say "get a life", "go outside", etc...
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
I work 50+ hours a week. Saturdays are about the only day of the week I can relax and do what I want, and if I want to spend it killing you people and having fun, that's none of your affair.
I have no regrets about spending 7 hours of doing something I enjoy and adminning on the servers at the same time.