Tonight in Blackmesa

And as for the people who say "get a life", "go outside", etc...

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

I work 50+ hours a week. Saturdays are about the only day of the week I can relax and do what I want, and if I want to spend it killing you people and having fun, that's none of your affair.

I have no regrets about spending 7 hours of doing something I enjoy and adminning on the servers at the same time.

Yes, it was on an instant respawn, reven. And adding a note to this: Why do you people care so much for him? You aren't his parents, so mind your own god damn business.
 
That's impressive. I usually like to quit when I get 100-150 unless I'm having a lot of fun (or I ragequit prior to that :D). Congrats!
 
I think I could play for a century without rest, and not get 1000 points!
I was there; Thereven you must have left shortly after I did.
I was on for about 1.5 hours and you went from 800 something to over 1000 (while I racked up a whopping 50 or something pathetic like that).:cursing:

You were on fire! ...or everyone else was...har-har
 
I wish i was able to sit for 7 hours straight..unfortunatly I normally can't sit more then 2 hours top, I just get bored.
 
yes, it was on an instant respawn, reven. And adding a note to this: Why do you people care so much for him? You aren't his parents, so mind your own god damn business.

bless you sir!!!!
 
Here's how the game ended:

29yjl09.jpg


About 7 hours of play, all pyro. Now everything aches from sitting so long. :P

Amazingly enough, I was only dominated once. Only one arrow deflection headshot too. Coincidence?

Lol, i feel sorry for the guy with 5....
 
And as for the people who say "get a life", "go outside", etc...

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

I work 50+ hours a week. Saturdays are about the only day of the week I can relax and do what I want, and if I want to spend it killing you people and having fun, that's none of your affair.

I have no regrets about spending 7 hours of doing something I enjoy and adminning on the servers at the same time.

My apologies. Good job.
 
Last edited:
In my defense, I just joined. :/

On another note, Thereven's a great pyro. I just follow him around sometimes. :D
 
Back
Top