Ultimate sounds?

shadows5631

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
3,218
Do the eGO servers support these sounds?

I've followed tutorials to install them but I don't wanna get in trouble so I thought I would ask first.

For those who don't know...It's the Multikill, Headshot, Dominating, etc. sounds.

I'd prefer the girl version but can't find it anywhere :/
 
These are things that the server operators must install onto the servers.
From what I've read in the past, eGO likes to keep the reputation of having default servers that you don't need to download things for. I don't think they're removing that from their reputation.

Plus, it's really just annoying and you can check your kill streak with a finalbattleground command. !w s
 
Well I was playing on the dust 2 server one day and I heard those sounds from the feedback of another player. So, it just gave me the idea.
 
I kind of doubt this was on an eGO server... maybe I'm wrong, but I think not.

I don't know of any mod's/add-ons that you can personally do... but I've never looked. I do know that a server operator could have them put onto the server, and that's the only way I've known you can have them...
 
eGO servers dont have or support those sounds. one reason im assuming why is because it is just one more thing to lag up our servers. its already enough that we have 4 to 3 servers on 1 box. so i dont think we will be getting any sounds for our servers anytime soon
 
you can have anything you want client side - skins, sounds, etc...except cheats and things that auto change your console settings (like sv_cheats 1)
 
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can add your own personal sounds that only you can hear, but the servers don't have those plugins themselves.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top