AK-47 or M4A1

ENZ0

Poster
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
205
Ak 47 has the power but that makes the gun fibrate and make the crosshair move and not focus in the target

M4A1 has enough power to kill someone but not as quick as AK47

but the good thing of M4A1 is that it has silencer which you could shoot M4A1 in a far range

so my opinion is that M4A1 is the best

AK47
Country Of Origin: RUSSIA
Caliber: 7.62 Nato
Clip Capacity: 30 Rounds
Rate Of Fire: 600 rpm
Weight (Loaded): 4.79KG
Projectile Weight: 7.9g
Muzzle Velocity: 2329 ft/sec
Muzzle Energy: 1992 J
Short Range: Mid
Long Range: High

M4A1
Country Of Origin: USA
Caliber: 5.56 Nato
Clip Capacity: 30 Rounds
Rate Of Fire: 685 rpm
Weight (Loaded): 3.22KG
Projectile Weight: 4g
Muzzle Velocity: 2900 ft/sec
Muzzle Energy: 1570 J
Short Range: Low
Long Range: High

Comment for your vote which weapon is the best...
 
Last edited:
I don't play CSS much at all, but that last sentence kind of sounds like it's stating the obvious...

Moved to CSS Division Discussion.
 
Sorry, but this is obvious ... and not really explained correctly or maybe you don't understand it correctly.

All guns have spray patterns. It's very easy to control an AK if used correctly, just like any other gun. You can't use the same strategies for every gun... Example: The para, you just spray and pray (most people) and get kills, hopefully... The AK, you spend more time aiming and less time spraying. It's suicidal to use the same technique as the para with an AK.

But I'm seeing you posting this as an opinion-thread when you say "I think m4 is best" ... I'll politely disagree because I'd rather have the power of the AK and not the annoyances of the double headshot needed on the M4.
 
By working on getting skilled, you can effectively use both. You'll notice most players can get high scores with both guns, on either team. You have to learn to control each.
 
congragulations on posting the 1000th m4 vs. ak topic!!!


lol jk, I don't know how many there have been. (probably more)


But I'll say it again, the ak because of its first shot accuracy and power.
 
Sorry, but this is obvious ... and not really explained correctly or maybe you don't understand it correctly.

All guns have spray patterns. It's very easy to control an AK if used correctly, just like any other gun. You can't use the same strategies for every gun... Example: The para, you just spray and pray (most people) and get kills, hopefully... The AK, you spend more time aiming and less time spraying. It's suicidal to use the same technique as the para with an AK.

But I'm seeing you posting this as an opinion-thread when you say "I think m4 is best" ... I'll politely disagree because I'd rather have the power of the AK and not the annoyances of the double headshot needed on the M4.

I use the m4 to kill hazald0us... lol...jk... the m4 is better for me though...
 
AWP is the answer.

IMO, the awp is the most noobie gun in the game and I'm glad it's unusable on the majority of eGO servers.

The scout actually takes some skill my friend :P

As for M4 vs AK... AK is by far the better choice. It was actually voted the best assault rifle in the world.
 
I use the m4 to kill hazald0us... lol...jk... the m4 is better for me though...

LOL!!!
Lemme find this score on FBG. Here it is...
IceGladiator 33 19 1.737 0 15 0.455 1,086 PL 12.3 days

Thanks for the 1k plinks, :) come back soon.

I'm playing on noobsalad with the AWP. It's not a grand weapon, doesn't take too much time to get good at it. Lets just say if you're going to AWP and you want to be good... be good with a deagle too. I've been using an AWP for about 2 days, and am doing about 1.7kdr with it.
 
Back
Top