- Joined
- Aug 1, 2009
- Messages
- 397
I finally got a chance to try it last night and even though there was only like 6 of us I found it pretty enjoyable.
I am easy to confuse though so trying to learn the map layout really quickly didn't work out for me. xD There are a LOT of places to hide/maneuver around on though. I loved the first toyfort a lot, I think I am going to like this one more. I'll need more playing time on it first though.
Too bad we can't get the reversed 2fort in here =D
I am easy to confuse though so trying to learn the map layout really quickly didn't work out for me. xD There are a LOT of places to hide/maneuver around on though. I loved the first toyfort a lot, I think I am going to like this one more. I'll need more playing time on it first though.
Too bad we can't get the reversed 2fort in here =D











I stayed on longer than she did when she was on and it looked more like people were leaving rather than coming. D=
