Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Oct 27, 2009 #1 I would like to persentz another jail video!! Jail Momments:Strikes back! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvkvGwiCjI[/ame] Got Any Questions just ask me.. And i try my best to answer them all... Thankyou. Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
I would like to persentz another jail video!! Jail Momments:Strikes back! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvkvGwiCjI[/ame] Got Any Questions just ask me.. And i try my best to answer them all... Thankyou.
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Oct 27, 2009 #2 umm ok? I never knew i was in the video and that i ever hear the warden killing me. I idk what i was doing but wow. Cool video though
umm ok? I never knew i was in the video and that i ever hear the warden killing me. I idk what i was doing but wow. Cool video though
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Oct 27, 2009 #3 Thankyou, And Yes it is cool you're in the video.
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Oct 27, 2009 #4 This video doesn't have me in it therefore it is lame
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 27, 2009 #5 lol. well that was interesting
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Oct 27, 2009 #9 you didn't revoke or warn the guy who planted you before cells opened :O
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Oct 27, 2009 #10 Lol i love these videos!
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Oct 27, 2009 #11 who is that. nice video
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Oct 27, 2009 #12 TomBombadil said: you didn't revoke or warn the guy who planted you before cells opened :O Click to expand... That was rawsword but we were all in vent so it was cool, So Gar knew and he said i dont care as long as i dont die, So i killed Rawsword
TomBombadil said: you didn't revoke or warn the guy who planted you before cells opened :O Click to expand... That was rawsword but we were all in vent so it was cool, So Gar knew and he said i dont care as long as i dont die, So i killed Rawsword
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Oct 27, 2009 #14 No Kingback = fail. I would post my Kingback videos if only FRAPS could record my voice as well...
C Chirpin Rookie Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 56 Oct 28, 2009 #16 The fact I'm in it is enough to make this video worthwhile
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Oct 28, 2009 #17 I just noticed all your videos have that guy talking in them...
X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Oct 28, 2009 #18 Nice music and love the music
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Oct 28, 2009 #19 pickles said: I just noticed all your videos have that guy talking in them... Click to expand... Well, That's the point..
pickles said: I just noticed all your videos have that guy talking in them... Click to expand... Well, That's the point..