What did you accomplish today?

I took 3 quarter tests, and wrote a 3 page 40 minute timed compare and contrast essay, on only 2 hours of sleep.
 
I watched a band of French people perform at the University of Alberta today.
 
Got home at 7am, slept until 3:30pm. PLayed borderlands for 2 hours, went back to bed. Slept in late, got up at 10:10, quickly got ready for work. Left for work at 10:30 got back at 7:30am, slept until 9:00 pm.

I idled for 4 hours and got 3 kritzkreigs.
 
I worked on a lab report and now watching the new south park. Cartman singing "Poker Face" was amazing
 
Can I change my answer?

I went and did this instead.....

That's one productive day, xo!

I did a lot of school work because classes were cancelled due to a snowstorm (people in Colorado might know what I'm talking about). It's nothing too severe, just long lasting with about one foot of snow so far, but the extra time is well worth any inconveniences that the snow caused.

Also, I think there is an issue with my damage spread because I was killing a lot of people as heavy today... I am pretty sure I can't aim so doing well as heavy was certainly odd. In the process of trying to start the toyfort server, I found the delights of the source engine and the use of the elevator things as accelerators so as to reach spectacular heights with a rocket jump. You should try it sometime!
 
COOL STORIES.

I played toyfort, dominated everyone, got 13 reflect arrow kills (on 2 dudes), beat Therevens rank, got 7 daily awards, went to BM, dominated Canister Shot, got 1337 points before the map reset, got promoted to eGO, ate a cheeseburger, got all of the achievements in teamfortress 2, played the L4D2 demo and beat it on expert without anyone taking ANY damamge at all throughout it...

then I woke up, got on my computer and wanted to go back to sleep and dream some more...

:P (actually I woke up and posted this after spending all night getting my ass kicked on L4D2 demo expert)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top