Meet the proro

Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
211
Sorry if retoast, this vidya is epic.

and watch it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZoP4yctqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZoP4yctqA[/ame]
 
I don't like retoast. I only use fresh bread.
 
I officially declare this video non-pro.



Why? Because the guy uses a flare gun.
 
thereven,,,,i like to flaregun too and i got alot sick kills with it, more then with the SG
its a very nice weapon to pick on medics and confuse them or on snipers

anyway

he is wowzor
i like his rocket-deflection-jump ability :D
 
I don't remember the amount of times this has been posted.
 
This guy is a sick as Pyro and you don't have to use the Shotgun to be a Pyro who ever said that......
 
ok
how to rocket deflect
ill tell you

you know how to deflect a rocker right?
so
before you deflect you jump up and then you deflect the rocket right under you
so you'll do a high jump
either you curve now or
you jump a little bit forward when you deflect the rocket
tatata
sry if it wa sbad english its 5 AM here andi just woke up bcuze little 6 year old kids went to the kindergarden
 
I don't like retoast. I only use fresh bread.

Retoast sounds really disgusting...Wouldnt it come out like...Black from being burnt? But anyways, yes this is a repost but its cool nonetheless...I dont use the flaregun anymore since the shotgun is better when fighting midrange
 

to clear up this retoast talk, i say retoast instead of repost because it sounds more appropriate.

You typically wouldnt watch these things twice because then its not as intrigueing.

you wouldnt toast your bread twice either (right?)


i dont know, i like to say retoast.
 
ok
you know how to deflect a rocker right?
so
before you deflect you jump up and then you deflect the rocket right under you
so you'll do a high jump
either you curve now or
you jump a little bit forward when you deflect the rocket

Actually, if you deflect it straight down in front of you, you'll be moving backwards a bit due to the fact that the deflection sphere is a distance from your body.

To get a good forward boost, you have to sidestep the rocket, quickly spin backwards and deflect it down at the ground behind you while jumping.

Of course, you still take damage from the rocket which (especially since the rocket patch) leaves you wide open for an easy kill if the soldier is paying attention.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top