Do you like casino cash? Well I will be donating all of my casino cash to the person who dominates Mister Adam the most times between now and next Friday (November 6th). I don't use my cash, so I figure I could give it to someone who could use it. All Screenshots should be posted in this thread (put them all in 1 post, I don't want to search for all of your posts) or Pm'd to me by next Friday at 5pm Central US time.
Casino Cash for grabs: 27,758 - This is winner take all - Most dominations gets all the cash
Note: Mister Adam is not qualified to win this award for dominating himself.
Good luck.
Edit: Places you are most likely to find Mister Adam
Egypt
GravelPit
Payload
Valve Maps
Subway (trying to keep his svelte appearance)
Enjoy!
Casino Cash for grabs: 27,758 - This is winner take all - Most dominations gets all the cash
Note: Mister Adam is not qualified to win this award for dominating himself.
Good luck.
Edit: Places you are most likely to find Mister Adam
Egypt
GravelPit
Payload
Valve Maps
Subway (trying to keep his svelte appearance)
Enjoy!
Last edited:
























