Yo guys do we have a server for the map called Jungle I THINK LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays GOT YOU!

I made one post
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
15
It's a map where you are in a jungle or I think its called Aztec, but I am not sure about that. I was asking because I love that map and I think it would a lot of fun to have one and I would help to make it happen if we don't have a server for that map. CIOA!

~Billy Mays Got You!! LOL!

billy-mays-thumbs.jpg
 
Your wondering if we have a 24/7 Aztec server? If so the answer is no we don't, it's not a very popular map.
 
Office IP: 174.36.42.205:27015
Dust2 IP: 174.36.42.204:27015
Jail IP: 174.36.42.207:27015
Highschool IP: 174.37.151.192:27015
Italy IP: 174.37.151.193:27015
Zombie IP: 174.37.151.194:27015
 
Office IP: 174.36.42.205:27015
Dust2 IP: 174.36.42.204:27015
Jail IP: 174.36.42.207:27015
Highschool IP: 174.37.151.192:27015
Italy IP: 174.37.151.193:27015
Zombie IP: 174.37.151.194:27015

he missed one
Event: IP:174.37.151.195:27015
 
We used to have aztec along with all the stock maps...
but italy replaced the stock maps I believe...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top