Make my day - Vote NOW!

lordvader77

Rookie
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
73
Hey Edge Gamers! The CA Department of Health has selected their top 10 favorite videos for the H1N1 Film Festival. It'd be awesome if you voted for the video "H1N1 and You: A Public Service Announcement" by Bothanspy11 (my video). THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

http://www.cdphfilmfest.org/index.html

Voting ends November 12! I believe in my buddies the Edge Gamers to try to help me win

THANKS

PS. You don't HAVE to vote for mine.....I guess.....I'm not forcing you to.....JUST PLEASE DO XD
 
You're lucky you're my cuz, therefore you get my vote. Reminds me of the Fallout 3 trailer, just with a deeper voice and more seriousness.
 
I voted :)
But it seemed to imply that you should go get the vaccine even if you already had the flu, which I don't think is really necessary ..
I liked the presentation though, I'm always down for some playful old style PSAs :P
 
Back
Top