- Joined
- Aug 13, 2009
- Messages
- 83
....I know i haven't been active as of late.
I'm on my way to getting a an actual business started here in Georgia doing web development, graphic design, animation, apparel, and branding and it has been kicking my butt!
I have been doing these things on a freelance basis the past year and half and i decided a month or two ago to get it going for serious.
Anyway...the LLC and business registration process is a mess and getting the company branding and portfolio together has been any but easy as well.
Maybe soon i can get on Vent and do some fraggin'
doofus out
I'm on my way to getting a an actual business started here in Georgia doing web development, graphic design, animation, apparel, and branding and it has been kicking my butt!
I have been doing these things on a freelance basis the past year and half and i decided a month or two ago to get it going for serious.
Anyway...the LLC and business registration process is a mess and getting the company branding and portfolio together has been any but easy as well.
Maybe soon i can get on Vent and do some fraggin'
doofus out
















