Calling all Huntsman Snipers!!!!

I play 2Fort a lot, so I pretty much use the Huntsman most of the time. Enclosed areas + lack of proper lines of sight anywhere else + desire to avoid useless Sniper wars = Huntsman is more useful.
 
Fine Opeth, be that way. How to use the Lucksman:
1. Go into Blackmesa
2. Go into vents
3. Hold M1 at head level facing other end of vents
4. Release M1 when you see someone
5. Hope that it's not deflected by a pyro
6. Enjoy your headshot

Fixed.
 
I play 2Fort a lot, so I pretty much use the Huntsman most of the time. Enclosed areas + lack of proper lines of sight anywhere else + desire to avoid useless Sniper wars = Huntsman is more useful.

Snipers are useful on 2fort?
 
Ive never heard it used like that before...Learn something new everyday...Hahaha...Thanks for that explanation...

Lawl. Yea i meant "Quoted for truth". Ive actually never heard any other meaning of QFT.

EDIT

After a quick Google search, i have found other meanings of QFT. Rest assured, eGO comrades, that i will never talk about Quantum Field Theory, the Queens Film Theatre, of any abbriviation of the f-bomb. :)
 
Last edited:
Lawl. Yea i meant "Quoted for truth". Ive actually never heard any other meaning of QFT.

It also means:

  • Quantum Field Theory
  • Quantitative Feedback Theory
  • Quoted For Truth (website; slang)
  • Quantum Fourier Transform
  • Quality Family Time
  • Qualified Funeral Trust
  • Queens Film Theatre
  • Quality Face Time
  • Quantitative Fluorescence Technique
  • Quest For Tech, Inc.
  • Quit Freaking Talking (polite form)
  • Quite Freaking True (polite form)
 
Snipers are useful on 2fort?

You'd be surprised how helpful a Huntsman Sniper is on defense. It works so well because the base is generally just so cramped.

You just have to stay away from Battlements, that's all.
 
You'd be surprised how helpful a Huntsman Sniper is on defense. It works so well because the base is generally just so cramped.

You just have to stay away from Battlements, that's all.

He was being sarcastic I think. A pub 2fort game without a sniper would be just silly.

I laugh at all the 100% rifle snipers who trash-talk the huntsman. Most of them sit around in dark corners hoping to have someone wander through their FOV, instead of being proactive. It's like insisting on using a phillips head screwdriver on all screws all the time.
 
Lawl. Yea i meant "Quoted for truth". Ive actually never heard any other meaning of QFT.

EDIT

After a quick Google search, i have found other meanings of QFT. Rest assured, eGO comrades, that i will never talk about Quantum Field Theory, the Queens Film Theatre, of any abbriviation of the f-bomb. :)

Pffft...You mean you dont talk about the Queens Film Theatre or the Quantum Field Theory? These are essentials when talking about the sniper =)
 
This is the truth about lucksman snipers on Blackmesa, and it doesn't require any skills at all. (Spamming down vents all day, lol)

Same could be said for Heavies in there, I suppose.

Those vents cause all sorta of imbalance problems.
 
gosh u guys hate too much well when i use the huntsman no luck is involved unless someone walks in front and BAM! but other than that u still gotta aim and such unless u camp the vents thats lame i personally just rush with the huntsman i hate staying back! ; )
 
lucksman FTW, I know people get pissed when you use it but I suck with the sniper rifle :D
 
I use the Huntsman primarily for lulz. I don't use it as a serious weapon. This isn't because it's bad or anything, it's just because it's more of an lol weapon to me than one for actually playing.

I concurr, it's pretty hilarious when you have an arrow nocked, get bonked and the released arrow hits the scout in the head.

And on cramped servers huntsman = profit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top