T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Oct 29, 2009 #1 Apparently, if you sent off the sniper vs spy coupon, you got this in the mail: Which contains one of these 5 postcards of comic book covers: Fairly awesome... though I'd rather have a class update.
Apparently, if you sent off the sniper vs spy coupon, you got this in the mail: Which contains one of these 5 postcards of comic book covers: Fairly awesome... though I'd rather have a class update.
T TehLemur Famous Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 547 Oct 29, 2009 #2 Most surprising. I loled at these, but the last one killed me. "An Ape will die on every page!" Yes A class update would be nice, they are overdue >.>
Most surprising. I loled at these, but the last one killed me. "An Ape will die on every page!" Yes A class update would be nice, they are overdue >.>
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Oct 29, 2009 #4 "What's the matter girls? You wanna live forever?" LOL ...I say this to Carmine every day
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Oct 29, 2009 #5 you are german thereven?
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Oct 29, 2009 #6 Oh wow. Another reason everybody should love Valve.
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Oct 29, 2009 #7 Green Lantern said: you are german thereven? Click to expand... No, I just have access to a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide.
Green Lantern said: you are german thereven? Click to expand... No, I just have access to a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Oct 29, 2009 #9 Lol, those comic references Valve makes are awesome. We have a huge box of old comics in my basement, so I get the idea as to what they're referencing here.
Lol, those comic references Valve makes are awesome. We have a huge box of old comics in my basement, so I get the idea as to what they're referencing here.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 29, 2009 #12 Yea, they do this which is awesome!
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Oct 30, 2009 #14 Cool and thanks for sharing !