Hats raining in BlackMesa?

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
I logged into Black Mesa today, only to have my fellow eGO members report that a good 40 hats or so had dropped in the last 15 minutes, including one for me aswell. Does ANYBODY know what the heck happened?!
 
No, something is weird that's for sure. I only got a duplicate hat, so im not that happy.

Edit: just read this from the steam tf2 forums, looks like it happened everywhere.
 
Last edited:
I just got two hats too, one was a duplicate bonk helm though and I think I mistook it for a bonk and deleted, not sure though...
 
I was there too.

Hats kept pouring down. Was it just blackmesa?
 
I don't mean to be negative, but who cares?

the pants update is what we should be worrying about!!


(ok, I did mean to be negative, and I'm sorry)
 
Last edited:
Because the TF2 gods hate you...Like they do me =(

Apparently they don't, because when I logged in to see if I got my Ghostly Gibbus, I had a Sniper's Panana that I KNOW wasn't there before or unlocked from a server.

And since I don't use Idle maps...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top