Happy Haloween =)

My mom's birthday is today O_O and hope you enjoy as well, Im getting a big bucket of candy, then eating it all, then throwing up... then not going to school on monday!! :D
 
Hehehe I have the best set up for my house.

We have 5 fog machines going off in our lawn

and then I got some of my buddies to act like their dead with zombie costumes and stuff.
They lie down on the front lawn. and then people come up and walk up to get the candy. I'm the dead zombie thats holding the bowl. When they get the bowl I'll scare them and when they go back, the dead bodies will wake up and scare people to death.

WOO!

It is the best set up ever.
 
Haha, my house is sooo boring. My parents didnt even set anything up. Plus my friends birthday is today so we are all going to go play laser tag then scare little kids that are trick or treating :D

But everyone have a very fun and safe halloween :D
 
eh i hate halloween

Why??

I like it because the weather is usually perfect here and it's just that much closer to the December holidays :)

Oh and they play good movies on tv.


I hate Thanksgiving though..

Happy Halloween everyone :)
 
Happy Halloween everyone. If anyone is still young enough to trick or treat, be sure to share some candy with me. :D
 
Back
Top