I Have Returned!!!!

Skullmosher

Rookie
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
38
Yes! I am back!

After a prolonged absence due to the insipid capitalism of my internet provider (something about paying the bill or some such), I am once again back in the mud and the blood!

I'm looking forward to finding all of you on the servers and putting bullets in your heads (provided you are on the opposing team, otherwise my apologies in advance...)

Oh, and I'll be mute for a short while. My USB headset is having problems and Logitech is arguing with me about it. So until I buy a new headset, I'll be limited to typed interaction (grrrr).
 
After a prolonged absence due to the insipid capitalism of my internet provider (something about paying the bill or some such),
how rude of them, are they aloud to do that?
(provided you are on the opposing team, otherwise my apologies in advance...)
lol very good, your forgiven in advance
My USB headset is having problems and Logitech is arguing with me about it. So until I buy a new headset, I'll be limited to typed interaction (grrrr).

its not really your time with technology and companies is it my friend? ahah
see you in game have a good one

oh and set up your admin pin there is something in the private areas about it
 
Welcome back, man! Like igo said, make sure to check out eG Private and set up your admin PIN and double check that all your powers are working properly.
 
After a prolonged absence due to the insipid capitalism of my internet provider (something about paying the bill or some such), I am once again back in the mud and the blood!

Psssh...bills are for chumps! (which is why I let my parents take care of those... ;))
 

Latest posts

Back
Top