I was looking around the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Rookie
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
68
And I noticed in general they had a picture post for the whole clan

Well I thought why not have one just for our division (So instead of having to fish through the thousands of posts in that thread to find one of us, we can just look here to see the people we play with.) I'll start

If it's a problem or needs to be deleted or move, go ahead moderators, I just thought it would be cool and much easier to see who we're playing with this way =)

This is me as of 1 week ago

fallon.jpg


And this is of me and my daughter about a month ago

menlily.jpg
 
She's a cutie ;)

Here is an older pic, almost a year ago at the festival of lights close to where I live and NO thats not a purse, its where my wife holds the camera!! If you look close, those dragons in the background are made from small 1 inch glass bottles with diff color water which gives the dragons its color.

FestivalofLights2008-Daddy.jpg


here is my handsome son ;), wish I could say he gets his looks from me :(

clapclap2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Killer cricket and I and random girl

singtome.jpg


Me (standing, making weird face due to singing)

Killer cricket (sitting, making weird face due to consentration)

we are musical partners for life! :D

weird angles on both of us though
 
tsk tsk my thread to that got closed and i got moved to the "all users pic thread"

but ill make a recent pic extra for you guys today!


family cat and killercricket are god damn hippies!
 
Ohhhh =P Yeah I'm sure this'll get closed, but i figured its a much better idea because who wants to go through all the photos, its such a big thread and you only know people from your division...its a pain in the butt to try and find 'em.
 
The awesomeness known as Duce:

8220_164276421483_691671483_2680500_2238265_n.jpg


And yes, I do know how to play, played tenor for about 10 years, although I haven't played in a long time. I also play guitar and bass too.
 
Awesome! I also play tenor, and piano, and guitar. I've played all 3 since about 9 years old... so about 11 years

And I'm so calling you Phil now =D
 
The awesomeness known as Duce:

8220_164276421483_691671483_2680500_2238265_n.jpg


And yes, I do know how to play, played tenor for about 10 years, although I haven't played in a long time. I also play guitar and bass too.

Class of 01 huh, nice. Im class of 96 :P
 
Awesome! I also play tenor, and piano, and guitar. I've played all 3 since about 9 years old... so about 11 years

And I'm so calling you Phil now =D

Nice! I've been playing guitar for about 10 years as well, although I dun have the time to practice these days. :(

Class of 01 huh, nice. Im class of 96 :P

Nice! Yeah last week my high school's band had an alumni gathering. This was taken during me practicing.
 
My friend Dani and I.
n1185600060301796311516.jpg


A "borrowed" napkin from Olive Garden makes anyone a gangster.
n1185600060301796326670.jpg
 
As has been mentioned previously there is a thread for pictures in the off-topic section. Please feel free to continue posting pictures there. Thanks :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top