- Joined
- Jan 8, 2009
- Messages
- 378
Ok here is video four.. This one is experimental. Cause it mainly just shows off a map that I thought looked cool and that I have never played before. CP Oilrig.. Don't know if this was such a good idea or not,,I'll let you guys be the judge..
Oh and btw: If anyone else has screenshots saved up that you would like to share, send em to me.. I would be more than happy to make video's for you! Check my profile to see how to get in contact with me if you are interested.
But anyhoo video four:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdT6hXzAnQ[/ame]
Oh and btw: If anyone else has screenshots saved up that you would like to share, send em to me.. I would be more than happy to make video's for you! Check my profile to see how to get in contact with me if you are interested.
But anyhoo video four:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdT6hXzAnQ[/ame]
Last edited:





