Final Fortress 2.

xShuriken

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
950
I'd so buy this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac6fZf5HhkA[/ame]
 
can I preorder? Maybe I'll get a hat for it.
 
can I preorder? Maybe I'll get a hat for it.

You can preorder it for $12.99.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

If you call now and mention 'Scam!', you'll also get a hat that resembles Cloud's hair from FF7.

billy-mays-300x200.jpg
 
Dude, I would seriously consider buying a polished TF2 RPG.

The classes would be genius, if you made it into like a FF Tactics of Advance Wars game.

Holy junk, that stats, THE STATS, THE TWINKING!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That game is glitched! Obviously, not everyone died. Didn't you see Chuck Norris in the background?
 
You can preorder it for $12.99.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

If you call now and mention 'Scam!', you'll also get a hat that resembles Cloud's hair from FF7.

billy-mays-300x200.jpg

Sweet, I want the hair from FF7!!! Do I get free shipping if I use my debit card to my primary bank?:confused1:
 
Back
Top