Atteeen-hut, Blackmesa maggots!

Jorzonator

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
735
posterv2.png

(Thank you Dante^ for the poster)
 
Last edited:
Yes, I am awesome. In fact, I am so awesome that I will claim this bounty during the weekend, without playing!
 
Yes, I am awesome. In fact, I am so awesome that I will claim this bounty during the weekend, without playing!

O_O
<whisperspidEY> maybe we should quit right away
<spidEY> ok


OK Dante, you win. The bounty is off people
 
O_O
<whisperspidEY> maybe we should quit right away
<spidEY> ok


OK Dante, you win. The bounty is off people
Yes, we all know the other big bounty being offered right now is more important anyway. Why? Because it involves me. And everyone knows there is nothing more important than me ;)
 
Bah, I was one kill away from getting you today, and had spidey more than once! If only I would have known :(
 
I'm going to have to play with the "big boys" on BM this weekend.
 
If they wanted to make it really interesting, they'd play as a soldier and pocket medic combo. That way you either get em both, or they both get you.
 
Maggots.

I will get someone to pocket me as a Scout and..."Diiiiismissed!"
 
Hmmm...Posting this at the same time as my bounty...BlackMesa server is going to be crowded for the next few days...Hahaha...I guess its time to break out my domination gear and go collecting =P
 
i was one kill away from jorz today...
then spidey healed a random and he luckcrit'd me
so heg ot his revenge
before i made the 4th kill on him again
he left
so i decided to go too ...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top