Artimus Is Missing

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
Hello from Santiago, Chile. Im posting to let everyone know that my laptop top took a dump but I`ll be home on Nov 10th. I will get caught up on my pms and emails then. The internet kiosks I have been using are a pain in the butt!
 
Don't scare me like that with your ambiguous thread titles!
 
Its chilly in New York/New Jersey today:) Have fun in what I assume is warmer weather.
 
I had heard you were going on a trip + thread title = Me thinking that you got lost somewhere in the middle of no where on your trip

:)
 
Sorry to hear about the laptop but enjoy yourself abroad! Be safe!
 
internet kiosks....? I've been a lot of places but internet kiosks... wow. You'll have to tell us about these things.

stay safe man.
 
I just suddenly envisioned Artimus wandering into the wilderness and emerging a week later Rambo-style.

Have a good trip!
 
Have fun down there and don't wander into the jungle. Have you seen touristas? MAN! Yeah send us some pics when you get back. Bet it's B E A utiful!
 
Have fun in Chile, and we'll be counting down the days until you return!
 
Take another fabulous picture and keep a hat open at your feet, just don't get nabbed by the local policia for begging... Thanks for the shirt! Donate to fly Artimus home today.
 
Dude.. chile has some awesome cuisine... let me know what you think, as a culinary student(not in school as of yet tho) im plannin on traveling alot to learn some foreign styles.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top