Finally got TF2~

Knollex

Poster
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
191
Hey guys! I finally got TF2, so whoever wants to play add me on Steam. :P

:w00t:
 
Last edited:
welcome to the dark side :3 now for your innitiation, turn around for a few seconds.
 
yay another TF2er!

welcome aboard. and have fun playing!!!

just watch your back. but dont forget to watch infront of you too!
 
I'll see you in game Knollex! Glad you finally got the game. It's loads of fun.
 
Anybody who didn't have TF2 should have got it when it was on Steam for $2.49. Was like a 2 hour sale. By far, the most replay in a game ever. I can see myself playing this game with my kids in 10 years. Poison, ill see u on Turbine later.
 
Ohaitherr
Word of wisdom: Stay away from gravelpit, an evil beast named "Zero" lurks there.

In all otherwords: Welcome to TF2, keep your hands and feet inside the server at all times and enjoy the ride!

Thanks! :D
 
I think Jive Moose pretty much just summed it all up. No, wait. You should definitely play there, you will be welcomed with open arms (whether or not said arms are holding guns or not is up to you). Welcome to TF2.
 
Back
Top