T ThieuTinhYeu | Vi Poster Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 145 Nov 7, 2009 #1 try to type /rank in game, but no show.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Nov 7, 2009 #2 I'm pretty sure you only have to type "rank" without the "/". This might be your problem? It could be down though, I'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure you only have to type "rank" without the "/". This might be your problem? It could be down though, I'm not sure.
T Tj Shakes Rookie Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 93 Nov 7, 2009 #3 or maybe !rank? or maybe its something else, PM someone.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Nov 7, 2009 #4 weird... it worked 50% of the time for me so I don't know...
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 7, 2009 #5 HLstats has been having some problems. it should be fine now. if you are having further problems, PM an advisor.
HLstats has been having some problems. it should be fine now. if you are having further problems, PM an advisor.