Heavy/Bonk Songs on Youtube

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
Hey guys, I figured it's about time we wrassled up all of these videos once and for all, instead of occasionally making a single thread for one, with 9/10 of them being reposts. So, lets post our absolute favourites right now, and get it over with. I'm posting my favourites here, not neccessarily the most popular since they're more likely to have been heard, so hit us with your favourites aswell. Add songs with other characters if you can find them, too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXQhCPCk2Q[/ame]
Heavy Breakfast Machine

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBZrRCCrXE[/ame]
Inspector Bonk

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLydK2rBQDY[/ame]
Ever wonder what it would be like if Heavy played Touhou? No? Find out anyways.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHul88fGyx4[/ame]
Paper Engio

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhp01R9rgfs[/ame]
Mr. Sandman - The Scout ft. Heavy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvEGW7O7o4[/ame]
GRAPES OM NOM NOM NOM (Kirby Super Star - Grape Garden)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktiY9ge5iw[/ame]
Super Fortress World: Heavy's Castle
 
Last edited:
Falcon Pun - I mean Bonk!

On another note
Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion Team Fortress Version
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JscNwn5pKps[/ame]
 
I liked Bonk City, even though they used the annoying distorted bonk sound effects. I'm still waiting for a new F-Zero game...
 
omg...i was going to make a thread like this with every possible reposted vid....

sad face =(

For extra fun, play them all at once =D
 
Last edited:
Aw, this thread's startin' to decay a bit. As an update, the Heavy Breakfast Machine has been added to my list of favourites, and I've removed two of them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXQhCPCk2Q[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top