Conspiracy Theory!!!

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
Ok PepperRabbit pointed this out to me a while back and just thought I would get your feed back guys and see if you can help me solve this conundrum. It is from one of my previous vids, he was watching it and in one fo the clips a heavy (yes a heavy) seems to appear out of nowhere. I have run it backwards and forwards and checked to see if maybe I spliced it wrong or what, but if you check to see the bodies on the floor as well as the weapons left on the floor before the heavy appears, they are still around after I kill him so I couldnt of spliced it like that. So without further ADO here is the vid, feel free to watch the whole vid if you like, but the part of the vid Im speaking of is at about 1min 54 sec after I jump out the window.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeYk7VUwgE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeYk7VUwgE[/ame]
 
Man your videos are mesmerizing. If I ever did a spy vid it would be ten minutes of players on the other team using black magic to always know when I am near them, even when I'm cloaked.

EDIT: And I don't see the heavy.
 
Last edited:
If you pay attention

@2:01 he looks to the right for a split second. No one

@2:04 after he back stabs the 2nd demo. there's a heavy on the stairs that he just checked.

:O

ninja heavy indeed.
 
he had to be right behind you for that to happen. But, if he was, he "should" have seen you backstab his friends. That's really odd.
 
Ha. I never noticed that till now. I didn't think heavy's could walk that fast.
 
Pepper and I have gone over and over the vid and I cant tell for the life of me where that heavy came from...lmao and its so damn funny. And on top of the confusion, there is no way he could of been bounced over there by a rocket or a nade bomb, he has near full life, not enough for one of those to do that damage.
 
Last edited:
wo O_o......

also, nice choice of music, always fun to chase shadows down a long tunnel highway is Metropolis of Halo 2 =D
 
HAHAHA I found this, and I was like no way. I watched it like 20 times, and I said there's no way a heavy could be there. It's got to be hax, or its a very very laggy guy. This is a mystery no one can solve it seems.
 
Man your videos are mesmerizing. If I ever did a spy vid it would be ten minutes of players on the other team using black magic to always know when I am near them, even when I'm cloaked.

EDIT: And I don't see the heavy.

Glad you liked the vid ;), my next one seems to be delayed seeing as im having probs with my recording program. Ill get it up ASAP though.
 
hmm...i wonder if, im just throwing it out there, he was useing a speedhack or something like that >.< its the only thing i can possibly think of
 
could be you have to do the recored "name" then stop "name" sometimes that helps
 
O_o no way... where the heck did he come from? Oh well, Ninja heavy is no match for Ninja Frisky ;)
 
Hmm. He could have been on the other side of the stairs and he ran up, or jumped up using that technique some heavies use to jump along because it is faster than running, then in mid air he starting spinning his gun and turned to face the frey. He was pretty far up the stairs so I really think this is possible.

I shall get to the bottom of this!
 
The only explenation I can think of is that he jumped down from where the red engi was then decided to run back up the stairs again to rev up his minigun.
 
Something's not right here.

Frisky first looked back and to the right. Back, and to the right.

We see nothing. A split second later, shots are fired and there's a Heavy with a spinning chaingun standing right where there was empty space.

In order for him to have gotten there, he would have to have left the spawn, ran as fast as a Scout, turned 90 degrees in midair, ran some more, finally slowing down to attack and act as if nothing was wrong.

What he have here...is one magic Heavy. I smell a conspiracy.
 
O well then, The hevy was using his spy powers to be invisable :D
Exactly. I can't believe this is even an issue. You all really think the spy is the ONLY class that can cloak? Noobs :P
 
The way I figure it, there have to be two explanations:

1) The guy is hacking and just appeared there at will.

2) The guy was behind the rock when all the action happened, and lagged out to the point of "appearing" around the rock a few seconds later.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top