Spray, Pyro, Spray for BFM

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
I'd like to see a version of Lay Lady Lay done about the pyro.

Spray, Pyro, Spray

From Bob Dylan's Lay, Lady, Lay

Pyro version for BFM


Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Whatever conflagrations fill your mind
You'll pull the trigger and you'll see them shine

Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay with your team awhile
Until we win the day, burn them like a pyrophile
His gloves are dirty but his hands are clean
And when he's near you smell the kerosene

Stay, Pyro, stay, stay with your team awhile
Why wait any longer for the round to begin
You can use your axe and flare gun too
Why wait any longer for the spies to come
When he's cloaking in front of you

Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay while the fight is still ahead
I long to see you in the napalm light
I want to see them burning left and right
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay while the fight is still ahead


http://www.livevideo.com/video/3BD0C79E94FA446CB78DE486FB22DBA4/lay-lady-lay-bob-dylan.aspx
 
Last edited:
Spray, Pyro, Spray

From Bob Dylan's Lay, Lady, Lay

Pyro version for BFM


Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Whatever conflagrations fill your mind
You'll pull the trigger and you'll see them shine

Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay with your team awhile
Until we win the day, burn them like a pyrophile
His gloves are dirty but his hands are clean
And when he's near you smell the kerosene

Stay, Pyro, stay, stay with your team awhile
Why wait any longer for the round to begin
You can use your axe and flare gun too
Why wait any longer for the spies to come
When he's cloaking in front of you

Spray, Pyro, spray, spray them all and make them dead
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay while the fight is still ahead
I long to see you in the napalm light
I want to see them burning left and right
Stay, Pyro, stay, stay while the fight is still ahead

I love it. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I could not have come up something so amazingly funny.
 
I'd like to see Mia Sara knocking on my door. Some things are not meant to be.
 
Quaffer's Avi with a pyro mask
make it happen.

On topic: I liked that, another good matchup of a song Quaffer.
 
Back
Top