Egypt. Gotta love it.

BeaverKing

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
622
6 dominations in one life, for a total of 9


So close to matching my record.

Final tally:


Love demoman :)

Whats your scoreboard records fellas?

-BK
 
Last edited:
very nice!

But you have a hat, so that sort of explains it all.
Damn you and your hats!
 
careful igreen, dont get mister adam started on hats, hehe

i liked how i got all 3 power rangers in one round ;)
 
Heh, nice...I dont take screenshots of my scores so people will never know how bad I play =P
 
Sabion... we've seen you in action... we all know how bad you play :P

nice dominations BK.
 
If you have one hat then how good does that make me? Does this mean I can dominate 144 players at once if you can dominate 9?

I guess I would be happy with dominating Mr. Adam 144 times.
 
Oh. and

A few more reasons why I love BM.

All without a medic. =] which makes it alll the sweeter.

(The last one might have a medic... not sure)
 
no pics of our match earlier that day :D
me and furiosity dominated the server ;D

gotta love demo on egypt so uberuberuberpowered :D
 
If you have one hat then how good does that make me? Does this mean I can dominate 144 players at once if you can dominate 9?

I guess I would be happy with dominating Mr. Adam 144 times.

1, you're bad.
2, in order for that to happen you'd have to leave tCo idle servers for more than 5 minutes a day.

:)
 
Im playing TF2 since this week. But im playing pretty good already i think. My fav. maps are Egypt and...another one:P onces had 110 as score. Was in the middle of the score list i think.
:P
 
Nice going, now I know who to shoot for, the one with the stove hat ;)
 
Egypt rocks! I have my highest domination score (in a round) there - 7 as Demoman.
 
I dont camp vents :P and I still got this score. Mind you I dont always play this well.
Top pic is on Egypt and bottom pic is on GPit. I joined the top game as engi and lost within the first few secs of joining...got a dispencer up but no sentry :(

cp_egypt_final0000.jpg


cp_gravelpit0002.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top