- Joined
- Sep 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,914
Don't know where to post this so please move this if in wrong area.
Okay, as some of you know there has been someone going around crashing the server because they were banned. I don't know if this is the continued reason as to why even on today, I play and it crashes 3 times before I am sick of playing on it. Can anything be done about this? And if you don't know the story, there isn't much of one.
Okay, as some of you know there has been someone going around crashing the server because they were banned. I don't know if this is the continued reason as to why even on today, I play and it crashes 3 times before I am sick of playing on it. Can anything be done about this? And if you don't know the story, there isn't much of one.














