Hey I need your take on this:
At my college (well grad school), which is the Keller School of Management, which in turn is part of DeVry University, we got this section where we can download Microsoft software, and that's where I got my copy of Windows 7 Professional 32-bit for my laptop. I can also download Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, but my question is you guys think this would be two separate licenses or one tied in? I want to get 64-bit for my PC but I'm afraid if install it and all of a sudden I don't have a license for it, i'd be pretty mad.
Thoughts?
At my college (well grad school), which is the Keller School of Management, which in turn is part of DeVry University, we got this section where we can download Microsoft software, and that's where I got my copy of Windows 7 Professional 32-bit for my laptop. I can also download Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, but my question is you guys think this would be two separate licenses or one tied in? I want to get 64-bit for my PC but I'm afraid if install it and all of a sudden I don't have a license for it, i'd be pretty mad.
Thoughts?














