what happened to e vs e?

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
If I remember there was supposed to be more e vs e events, but there was only one, I'm just wondering if they were canceled or what?
 
There was the e vs eG event, but that would've been during the same day they patched TF2 with the Halloween stuff, so the event never happened.
 
I believe TehLemur and JiveMoose were the original organizers of that training event.
GingaNinja and Mombasa were also involved in running it if I recall correctly.

If you wanted to get that sort of thing started up again, I recommend you speak to Jive & Lemur first and see what they say or try organize something with some help/guidance.

RE. e vs. eG - Hopefully we will be able to get the next Dog Tag scrim sorted asap. I'm trying to find a slot for it on the schedule, but there's nothing I can until someone puts it up.
 
Ok, How exactly would I get some help with this? Ask scrappy or other e's or what?
 
Well, it's basically the event organizers job to do it. I think they're all eGO level, so... Not much you can do other than ask around anyone who might want to set it up. =/

But if nothing else, you can always try to have unofficial eGO events on some of the servers where e's fight against the admins. :P
 
Well, it's basically the event organizers job to do it. I think they're all eGO level, so... Not much you can do other than ask around anyone who might want to set it up. =/

But if nothing else, you can always try to have unofficial eGO events on some of the servers where e's fight against the admins. :P

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96057

there was an event a while back ran by e's and supervised by advisors and DL's, Jive Moose and teh lemur did it and they were e's, so why not again?
 
Dog Tag Scrims are our responsibility.

With the e vs. e training;
Send me a PM / find me on vent and i'll run through about how best to organize and run that kind of event. You will need to speak to zergspower & foxhound with regards to using the TF2 Fun server to host the event and an outline of what you plan to do, but otherwise the content is entirely up to the host.
That is why i recommend you get hold of Jive/Lemur and ask them (politely) to do another session or for some advice on helping to run this sort of thing.

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96057

there was an event a while back ran by e's and supervised by advisors and DL's, Jive Moose and teh lemur did it and they were e's, so why not again?
There was actually a second one run here and it would probably be a good idea to run a third.
 
If there's a third one, well I would glad to help. I'll talk with tehlemur and see what he can do.
 
As far as the Dog tag scrims are we are scheming a nice suprise to either replace them or coincide with them. stay tuned for more :)
 
As far as the Dog tag scrims are we are scheming a nice suprise to either replace them or coincide with them. stay tuned for more :)

Curious, does that INCLUDE e vs e, or just the scrims like e vs eG etc.

On the subject; I'd really love to see another one of these scrims go down. It was quite alot of fun, and im pretty sure everyone can agree that it helped them even just a tiny bit.

It even helped me ;).
 
As far as the Dog tag scrims are we are scheming a nice suprise to either replace them or coincide with them. stay tuned for more :)

This is just a nice way of saying "the e's and eG's needed more practice to be able to handle the awesomeness that is the eGO's. The skill level and teamwork was so astounding, the e's and eG's never had a chance and would cause them to hide under their sheets and cry"


I hope the e's and eG's take this time to figure out a plan so that you stand a chance next time you face the "Kings".
 
Back
Top