Anyone realize how stupid the guns in Borderlands are?

well artinz, this post seems to be about how unrealistic the guns are. "......sledge's shotgun. They couldn't even make that double barrel."

not too much in the game is based on realism. like why doesnt the money dissolve in the skag's belly? and why dont u have to clean it up after getting it out of a dung heap?
 
wait wait wait!

what if you put pie ON cake and eat it?

OMG it would be piake!
 
wait wait wait!

what if you put pie ON cake and eat it?

OMG it would be piake!

Prepare to have your mind blown... I present...

The Cookie-Cake-Pie!
3569902113_647238bd02.jpg


For recipe and more photos: http://www.cakespy.com/2009/05/triple-threat-cookie-cake-pie.html
 
Agreed. While borderlands is set in the future, it's a apparent post-apocalyptic future where some things have changed, skags, it would also be step backwards in time, shanty-towns, plus is this really taking place on planet earth? BTW, its not made by the history channel so I believe some creative freedom was used.

Eh Borderlands is NOT post-apocalyptic. It's always been a mud ball of a planet.
 
Eh Borderlands is NOT post-apocalyptic. It's always been a mud ball of a planet.

I stand corrected, thank you for pointing out the error of my ways Mr. Hobo.

pandora is just an apocalypse of a planet, that is not our own.
 
the main reason i play borderlands is because of the guns, to each his own
 
lets be honest, its what gives the game its appeal and replay value. you can basically always find something better, if you're patient enough to deal with the weapons generator
 
I think it's alright to have your opinons on the game. And yeah I do actually think there could be a change in SOME of the weapons, i.e. the fact that most all the snipers and shotguns are revolver based. I LOOOVE the game. I couldn't say I hate it. But the fact you can't fire one bullet and ONLY reload another bullet is kind of annoying. I know that's not my original point, but I feel it needed to be pointed out.

P.S.: Borderlands<3
 
Everyone is thinking that I hate the game. I love it! I just was curious about why they would all be revolvers, and single-action at that.
 
Gun VS Human Flesh (reference to bricks fists)

Gun wins if this was real life.

Bird VS human, human loses eye thee end :P

Shooting teammates to heal them.. ops did I say heal? :P

Crazy girl who thinks she can phase out of realality vs heavly armed soldier

soldier wins as the crazy girl thinks shes out of phase and attempt's to backstab him :P


lol
 
the one thing that i don't like about the revolver style of the snipers and obviously, revolvers, is when you have added clip size through skills and a 6 shooter is now a 10 shooter, when you reload it still shows 6....just urks me a little
 
the one thing that i don't like about the revolver style of the snipers and obviously, revolvers, is when you have added clip size through skills and a 6 shooter is now a 10 shooter, when you reload it still shows 6....just urks me a little

You shoot bullets very efficiently ;D
 
Just realized that pretty much every gun in the game is a single-action revolver, from the snipers to the shotguns. Just an FYI, single-action revolvers haven't been made since the late 1800s, because double-action revolvers were invented. The difference is that single-action revolvers only did one of the two actions (in most cases turning the cylinder), but double-action did both (triggering the hammer and rotating the cylinder). So, in a game that takes place in the future, they use low-tech weapons from the past... and did you think about Sledge's Shotgun? Are you serious? They couldn't even make that a double barrel?

That's like complaining that Star Wars is in the past and is High-tech. Or Final Fantasy makes use of swords AND guns. Or that Final Fantasy has those gun sword mixed things. Like HTF would that work!?!? :chair::chair:
 
this thread makes me want to play borderlands :P like i need another game to complain about not haveing
 

Latest posts

Back
Top