Video: BILL CLINTON

BILL CLINTON

Active Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
341
Well I made a video of me rifling. 2 10-kill streaks, one with a kar the other with a garand, both when I pushed past mid.

There's some stuff I wanted to fix on it but I got kinda bored with the editing and stuff because I messed up and had to redo alot of it. But I'll show you guys anyways, it's still decent I think.

Note: Some language in the music.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ty8ixRuec[/ame]
 
Its alright. Nice video though. Love the music selection... "I will not fall, I will not break..." lol.
 
nice dude, I knew this would be good, and the editing was sweet, what'd you use? and are you just free spectating to show the hits and how'd you make it so smooth if you were?
 
nice dude, I knew this would be good, and the editing was sweet, what'd you use? and are you just free spectating to show the hits and how'd you make it so smooth if you were?

Nice video man, Same questions as ron??
 
Lotus Blade, the song is Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow (great song, great album).

Nice video. Answer ron's questions please.
 
nice dude, I knew this would be good, and the editing was sweet, what'd you use? and are you just free spectating to show the hits and how'd you make it so smooth if you were?

it wasn't done in spectate, if it was it would be pretty easy to see your mouse movements (I've seen it done like that). What I used was the "smooth" which is an option in demo playback. Here's the tutorial on how to do that if you wanna try doing it, its made for TF2 but applies to DoD:S as well [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJPgdM3cX8[/ame] It's cool because you can go outside of where you were in the demo, like in the courtyard I was spinning around the double-kill with the garand. It was my first time trying that, at first it was pretty tedious and I kept messing up and having to redo it, but once I knew how to do it I was doing some gnarly stuff.

Here's the king of "smoothing" Swarm, if you wanna see how awesome smoothing can get.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhbglMj-UdA[/ame]

oh and i used sony vegas, although i didn't have transitions for some reason, i may need to reinstall :(
 
Last edited:
nice dude, thanks for the tips, your smoothing turned out well, i'll definitely give it a shot man
 
you are very good with these rifles :) and that crosshairscale you gave me its so perfect you can hit thing so far away with these rifles :P

Awesome video! :P
 
oh yay! decent music this time! I'm still recovering from the last one :P
 
This really makes me wanna train myself more with the Garand.

Nice one.
 
Back
Top