Wondering if I could rejoin after quiting

Griffen

Rookie
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
75
Hi, hello, and all that jazz.
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm sure an admin can put it in the right place.
I
f you don't remember me(I'm talking about those who know me before I left months ago), then hi again!

I've been gone from eGO because one of my other game clans was thinking about making a TF2 division. Well that turned into a bad idea, and resulted in failure. So now I ask...

Can I rejoin eGO and reclaim my e tag? If so, then I will gladly take them.
If not, I can just reapply and wait.
Hope I can get back in!

~Griffen
 
Provided you did not burn your bridges on the way out (nasty posts, get yourself banned, things of that nature) you should be welcome to rejoin eGO.
 
Provided you did not burn your bridges on the way out (nasty posts, get yourself banned, things of that nature) you should be welcome to rejoin eGO.

This

Plus you never had to leave in the first place. you can be part of other clans. You just have to wear the ego tag when on our servers.
 
You should be good with PMing a recruiter, saying that you want back. ^_^ Just head over to the recruiting section and stalk yourself a recruiter. =o

At least that's how my friend was doing it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top