Best attempt at "Meet the Pyro" I've seen

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-jfygVEE0[/ame]

I loved this one. ^^
 
Wow this was well done. I just hope the pyro really isnt the old female announcer... Knowing Valve they are probably going to surprise us with something like that in the real meet the pyro video. :P
 
I loved the credits where it says "Valve please dont sue :P" at the bottom. xD
 
honestly. thinking about it. they should have this vid on the tf2 website. its one hellava video. awsome quality and it looks like the rest of the movies anyway. glad those people made it
 
Saw this a few months back. Very cool. Not to mention it's REALLY good for a blender animation.

Blender = Win.
 
I just hope the pyro really isnt the old female announcer.
Actually, the voice of the announcer belongs to Ellen McLain, who provided the voice for Combine Overwatch in HL2, GLaDOS in Portal, and the pyro in TF2. :sleep:
 
Actually, the voice of the announcer belongs to Ellen McLain, who provided the voice for Combine Overwatch in HL2, GLaDOS in Portal, and the pyro in TF2. :sleep:

actually (which may have no difference on the gender of the Pyro) the Pyro voice was done by the same person who did the Spy voice ;) whom i cant remember the name of
 
Last edited:
actually (which may have no difference on the gender of the Pyro) the Pyro voice was done by the same person who did the Spy voice ;) whom i cant remember the name of
Actually...NO U! :P
 
That's the best user made meet the video I've ever seen.
 
Yea, its a repost but its still the best made "Meet the Pyro" in my books. Well worth a repost =P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top